Saturday, August 29, 2009

Caught Green Handed

Normally I would be very upset to find that Michael had gone into the kitchen and taken food. When I heard the commotion as I was coming downstairs this evening, I expected to find him with cookies or goldfish, or even a bag of chocolate chips from the pantry.
I was ready with my "Mama's really upset with you" voice. And when I finally caught a glimpse of him, I was not prepared for what I saw.

Broccoli. That's right. Could I get mad at him for eating broccoli??? No, but I could get mad at him for stealing the broccoli and feeding it to the dog. I prepared my "angry Mama" voice once again and asked him if he was feeding George.

Then he opened his mouth and showed me he was not sharing, but eating it all himself. And by the way George was salivating, it was pretty clear the dog wasn't getting any.

Way to catch a Mama off guard, Michael. I moved him, and the broccoli, to his chair and he finished the entire bag.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should send this to the company!