Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pigtails


I absolutely love this picture of Annabelle. She decided that she would let me put he hair in pigtails (if only to take them out immediately following the photo session). I always associated having little girls with getting to do their hair and dressing them up in outfits that I picked out (at least for the first few years). Well, not so much with Miss Grace and Miss Belle. Most of the time Grace runs around naked and won't let me touch her hair with a ten foot pole. And while Bellie will wear whatever I put on her for the time being, she will not stand for anything to be in her hair. But for a few moments, she endured the horrors of hairstyling (barely...you notice she is not exactly smiling) and allowed her Mama pictures to document the occasion. Thank you, my sweet Bellie.

No comments: